Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Alive and making shavings in Baja (1/1)

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:44:50 GMT, Steve Turner wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
Absolutely fabulous, Sir!

What a wonderful spot... that ocean to keep you cool...so what's a
little dust? Bet it ain't that bad.

You have a wonderful home... enjoy it in the best of health...you and
yours.

(don't look now...but I'm turning a little green here...in
Canuckistan....)

Congratulations to one of the very few who gets to make a dream come
true.

Boy, I sure wish those pictures would make it here to Texas! Mac, any
chance you could repost?

Steve... send me an email and I'll send them to ya...

mac at davisbaja dot com