Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Entertainment Center Revisited

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 22:57:17 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

In 1995 I built a rather unique entertainment center that would house stereo
equipment, CD's, a 35" console TV, provide display storage, speakers and
provide an opening to an existing opening. Whew!

.... snip

Attached are pictures with the new TV and the new chest that it is setting
on. I though that I matched the 12 year old stain pretty well. Of course I
used the same brand and color.

.... snip

Very nice. I've always thought it much harder to rework something
existing and have it come out nicely vs. getting to start from scratch.