Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
John John is offline

Default Bubinga End Table

A job well done there. I just love that type of design.
Thanks for sharing,
John

On Tue, 29 May 2007 08:10:02 -0700, "Bob"
wrote:

Leon,

The design is mine. I tried to bring in some of the aspects of their
current living room furniture. The aprons are curved to match the curve of
the top, as well as angled to match the bow of the legs. Initially I was
concerned as to how to curve the top and bottom of the curved aprons so they
fit tight to the flat bottom of the top, but this was actually easy: I
attached the curved apron to a sled and angled the blade by the same angle
as the legs.

Bob