Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Bubinga End Table

On Sun, 27 May 2007 11:49:35 -0700, "Bob"
wrote:

Attached are a couple pics of an end table I recently completed for my son
and his wife that I had promised them last Christmas. Some of the bubinga
was left over from my dining room table posted a couple years ago. The
top/apron unit floats float relative to the legs, which are laminated with
about 16 or 17 layers. This is the thickest lamination I have done and
took considerable pressure to hold to the form. The apron is angled in to
match the angle of the leg. The finish is poly gel. The hard part was
shipping it to Atlanta since it weighs 50 lbs! At least the legs
disassemble for shipping.

Bob

Very nice. The legs are a nice touch