Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Say What? Say What? is offline

Default DC on the cheap - Tested

Morris Dovey wrote:
Hooked up the shop-vac and fired up the router this morning - and to
my considerable amazement, the mini-cyclone worked like a champ.

Now I'm thinking I may have to add a window to the lid so I can watch
the chips go round and round (and round...)

Add a small light, maybe colored, so you can see the cyclonic action all
the way to the bottom of the barrel. Hell, add a video port so you can
create a DVD. So much easier than constantly running out to the shop,
firing up the router table or table saw for amusement. g

I'm sure it'll work better with a good paint job. :-)

Use a decent lacquer for better speed!