Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Say What? Say What? is offline

Default Using up cut-offs (DC on the cheap)

Owen Lawrence wrote:
"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Rich wrote:
| Morris Dovey wrote:
|| Just in case I haven't already bored everyone to death by my slow
|| progress on this thing, here are two more pix of the (still
|| unfinished) mini-cyclone to go between the router table and the
|| Shop-Vac.
|
| Not dead yet, but can you send one with some wood chips on it
| soon?? LOL

Does that mean I should try it out even before I sand the rust and old
paint from the barrel and apply the fifteen hand-rubbed coats of

Hmmm! Another tough call, Morris. Do want to tell us what color(s) you
plan to use so we can try to dissuade you now? Or would you rather just
get it done, show us the photo so we can criticize it later? g

Seriously though, do you just have the intake angled in on the top or do
you also have a baffle on the underside of the lid?