Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Renata Renata is offline

Default launching attachments problem

On Wed, 23 May 2007 04:20:06 GMT, "p-nut" wrote:

-snip

Firefox is Mozilla so don't know what you mean there..
http://www.mozilla.org/

Firefiox is the new web browser portion of the mozilla suite
(replacing mozilla navigator). Mozilla suite (web, email, news, IM,
etc.) is no longer supported - Sea Monkey replaces it.
Security (et. al.) updates are not available for unsupported SW.

Just like IE is made by Micro$oft.

What extension are the attachments you're having problems with?
It doesn't sound like you have the correct association to the proper program
for the said attachment's file extension.

Control Panel Folder Options File Types tab.
Check that the file extension you're trying open is associated with the
correct program.

As noted in my OP, did the equivalent in Agent (Windows isn't the
problem - your solution is for Windows), to no avail. Found that
removing the association causes Agent to default to Windows, and thus
it works.

But, I was wondering about the root cause.

Renata