Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
p-nut p-nut is offline

Default launching attachments problem

Renata blurted out in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking:

Switched from Mozilla to Firefox and (perhaps a coincidence, but) now
binaries (attachments) from Forte Agent do not launch. Firefox window
opens with message: Problem Loading Page Firefox can't find the file
at /C:/Program.
Firefox exe is located on c:/program files/mozilla firefox/

In Agent's Options | Preferences, Mime Types tab, I have jpeg (for
example) file types set to use firefox and the path for it is correct.
If I save the binary, it launches ok in firefox.

Can't find wherefore is the screw up.

Ideas?

Thanx
Renata

Firefox is Mozilla so don't know what you mean there..
http://www.mozilla.org/

Just like IE is made by Micro$oft.

What extension are the attachments you're having problems with?
It doesn't sound like you have the correct association to the proper program
for the said attachment's file extension.

Control Panel Folder Options File Types tab.
Check that the file extension you're trying open is associated with the
correct program.