Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Bob the Tomato Bob the Tomato is offline

Default Using up cut-offs (DC on the cheap)

On Tue, 15 May 2007 21:39:53 -0500, "Morris Dovey"
wrote:

Bob the Tomato wrote:

| Love to see a pic when you finish it up and hear how it works.

Used up 5 short 2x4 cut-offs today. Cut 3-1/2" squares and drilled 'em
for the Shop-Vac hose end before I ran out of play time. :-)

Congratulations. You've invented the adaptor.

My wife would look at that, not appreciating the inherent aesthetics
of it bein' made of wood and all, and say, "You spent two hours making
THAT? A board with a hole in it?"

LOL

Bob the Tomato