Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Need Leigh FMT Jig User To Review of Procedure

"Charley" wrote in message

I'm not interested in debating this point.

There is nothing to "debate" ... simply pointing out the facts of an
experienced M_R user, as you did with the FMT.

I just commented on what I saw.
My FMT allows for this kind of precise adjustment, without the need to buy
additional templates, and that's all that matters to me. I can get the

same
fit with a new bit, or an old bit in hardwood or in softwood with

repeatable
accuracy and without buying anything extra to make it work.

So can I, with the M-R ... but then I have more experience with it than just
seeing it demo'ed, just as you have more experience with the FMT ... even
though I have also seen it demo'ed.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07