Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mike hide mike hide is offline

Default Mahogany side table...a couple more

I think that would be true but for the maple drawer front. In my opinion the
drawer front gives the piece a contemporary feel and in turn the simple
brass knob looks the part .

Overall the piece is very nice ,the proportions the constuction the
materials all are good ....mjh

"Kevin" wrote in message
Stoutman wrote:
I really like it with the exception of the brass pull. Love the tapered
legs and the contrast of the drawer front.

Your home depot sells maple? Lucky! All mine sells is poplar, pine and
red oak.

I kind of agree with you on the brass pull. I thought it would be fine but
it's just not right.
I'm looking for a better one.