Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Larry Spitz Larry Spitz is offline

Default Maple step stool

Charlie M. 1958 wrote:

Very cool stool! (although it almost seems to defy the laws of physics
to think the top level would be stable)

I find it quite stable on the top step. I did not design it for standing on
the seat but my wife did not know that and she has stood on the seat
without problems.

Very unusual but beautiful cabinets as well. Did you make them?

I designed the maple and walnut cabinets, but a friend of mine, a
professional cabinet maker, did the lion's share of the fabrication. If I
had tackled the cabinets the project would have lingered on for years!

Larry