Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Mark Jerde Mark Jerde is offline

Default a couple of signs made on my new cnc router. (0/1)

"Steve knight" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:08:06 -0700, charlieb
wrote:

Damn it Steve. I was feeling pretty great about
getting the DOMINO. Then yo have to come along
with your CNC machine. Business must be good. Very
glad about that.

no it sucks.

Sorry to hear that. I've been planning to buy a plane from you. What do
you recommend for someone who hasn't used a plane before and uses mostly
plywood etc.?

got an inheritance

This usually means someone close to you died. Sorry for your loss.

and I bought it so I can bring in
other work. it would be a waste to make planes with it.

Best of luck on your expanded endeavors.

-- Mark