Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
rthomps9 rthomps9 is offline

Default Cabinet finally done

"Say What?" wrote in message
et...
rthomps9 wrote:

I hesitate to ask though... Just what does one display in the master
bath?g

Whatever my wife wants to.... It replaced a imitation chrome stand with
some of her collectable stuff (lighthouses). Now she wants a small
companion table sort of thing to go with it.

Small price to pay to SWMBO provided that she buys into the argument that
"one project = one (at a minimum)new tool" g

That philosophy has worked out pretty well for me. I made her a jewelry box
for which I needed a band saw. I ended up with the Grizzly 555 and love it.
I had to borrow a mortiser for the cabinet and will need one for the next
project, so I may see one in my future!