geoff

Default Underfloor Heating

In message , Peter
Richardson writes

To all,

I apologise for posting details of the underfloor heating we sell.

I didn't realise it would cause so much upset.

I personally and my company are against spam, and do not and will not
ever send unsolicited emails.

Contary to some of the messages, we do advertise properly (see google)
and our products are very high quality.

Sorry, once again. We will never post adverts again.

One of the rules of this NG which is strongly enforced is NO COMMERCIAL
POSTING.

This is because if it was allowed, this NG would deteriorate into a mass
of adverts even if they were all DIY related.

It wasn't just one advert either, it was seven, so Peter take note, look
before you leap. If you wanted to post an advert, you should have asked
if it was acceptable policy. I hope you understand

Thank you for your apology, and do feel free to contribute in this NG
--
geoff