Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,alt.comp.hardware,rec.audio.pro,rec.video.desktop,sci.electronics.repair
Gene E. Bloch Gene E. Bloch is offline

Default work on a laptop.

On 7/18/2007, nappy posted this:
um.. guys... The message was in the subject..

Didn't mean to throw you all for a loop.

Sorry, nappy, but you didn't throw *me* for a loop.

loop.

loop.

loop.

OK, you know what I mean.

Meanwhile, nappy, note that not everyone notes the change of subject
inside a thread...Some people have even posted that they *never* pay
attention to the subject lines, in other threads I have seen
complaining about empty messages.

It would've been helpful to some if you had put some text inside your
post, although if you had, some others of us would have thereby been
denied an opportunity to pull your chain a little :-)

BTW, when I was discussing aspects of this thread with my girlfriend, I
even mentioned that she wouldn't need a UPS, since she uses a laptop -
and this was after reading only your subject line. I'm so proud of
myself. I had already told her as much in the past, of course (and I
still don't have a UPS myself. Hmmm.)

--
Gene E. Bloch (Gino)
letters617blochg3251