Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Brian is offline

Default 10" Craftsman 10" RAS (cheap)

"Jim Bailey" wrote in message
I need some space back in my garage shop. This is one of the traditional
saws with the switch in the front and no digital readout. Runs and cuts
great, holds alignment as well as any I've ever had. Has the new guard and
a new table. What with sliding tables for the TS and such, I simply don't
use it anymore and need the space. It's sitting on a storage cabinet I
built just for it (take that too) but I think I've got the original legs in
the attic somewhere (no promises though). $50 and come pick it up in
Orlando area.

jim in fl

Jim,

I'm still on the fence but I think I need an RAS more than the extra space
in the garage. Please drop me a line at .
There's an extra t left of the @.

Brian in fl