Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,alt.comp.hardware,rec.audio.pro,rec.video.desktop,sci.electronics.repair

Default work on a laptop.

nappy wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
nappy wrote:

um.. guys... The message was in the subject..

Didn't mean to throw you all for a loop.

The devil is in the details. "Work on a laptop" doesn't MEAN
anything without details. You haven't thrown anyone for a loop, you
just made a senseless comment, and still expect help with insufficient
DETAIL.

PS, did I mention details? ;-)

D'oh.. a newbie!

After ten years? I suppose you've bee on USENET since the early
'20s?

Without a sense of humor even.. !

We already know that you have no humor, but hopefully, you have
enough sense to provide enough information to help you, before everyone
just kill files you.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell