Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Playpit sand vs builders sand

Andy Hall wrote:
On 2007-07-17 10:53:07 +0100, "
said:

On Jul 16, 5:31 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jul 15, 10:09 pm, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Instead it has lots of lovely sharp edges that will cut the little
*******'s hands to ribbons.

He might not be married to the child's mother but that doesn't mean
the child was born out of wedlock.

But he was born out of wedlock. ISTR a news item that said in 2005 more
children were born out of wedlock than in wedlock, the first year
that this
had happened.

Adam-

OK, so was my first child. I would still be upset if someone called
him a little *******, even if it's technically correct.

MBQ

Oh it's not such a stigma.

Even the French referred to William the Conqueror as Guillaume le Btard
and I don't think that they thought badly of him. It was certainly one
in the eye for Harald.

And everyone post Henry VIII has been a ******* as far as the catholics
are concerned anyway..