Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson Andrew Mawson is offline

Default Playpit sand vs builders sand

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On 2007-07-17 10:53:07 +0100, "
said:

On Jul 16, 5:31 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jul 15, 10:09 pm, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Instead it has lots of lovely sharp edges that will cut the

little
*******'s hands to ribbons.

He might not be married to the child's mother but that doesn't

mean
the child was born out of wedlock.

But he was born out of wedlock. ISTR a news item that said in

2005 more
children were born out of wedlock than in wedlock, the first year

that this
had happened.

Adam-

OK, so was my first child. I would still be upset if someone

called
him a little *******, even if it's technically correct.

MBQ

Oh it's not such a stigma.

Even the French referred to William the Conqueror as Guillaume le
Btard and I don't think that they thought badly of him. It was
certainly one in the eye for Harald.

That's where the Fitz bit of surnames comes from isn't it Fitz-Patrick
is the ******* son of Patrick

AWEM