Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Ping Robert (nailshooter)

"BillinDetroit" wrote in message
I have a picture of the completed Jakes (lawn) chairs on my index page.
http://nmwoodworks.com

Bill
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000757-2, 07/16/2007
Tested on: 7/16/2007 7:43:56 PM

Very cool and at first I thought that they were made of something like TREX.
This past week I saw similar chairs made out of the man made material in
bright colors like you chairs. Like regular TREX that comes in natural
earth tone colors, the colors were all the way through the material. They
were a in red, green, blue , yellow , brown. All held together with
stainless steel screws. Very comfortable and sturdy. Have you seen the man
made material in those colors?