Posted to alt.home.repair
Rootworker Rootworker is offline

Default gas ranges - DCS vs Viking vs Wolf?

I'd LOVE to be able to go for a real commercial appliance, but I don't think
I have the clearances to make it happen.

Joe

"Dave Bugg" wrote in message
Rootworker wrote:
I'm remodeling my kitchen and have decided to splurge on a pro-style
(zero clearance) 30" range. The main contenders seem to be DCS,
Viking and Wolf. I'm leaning toward the DCS, but would welcome any
feedback from folks with first-hand experience with any of the above.
Thanks.

Why not ask on rec.food equipment? Pro-style is not the same as pro, but
it costs a whole lot more. I use a DCS pro range, and you won't match it's
performance with the DCS residential line.

Does anyone know which pro-style paint or wallboard works best? :-)
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com