Mark K.

Default How the US is to make friends & influence tourists..

"john johnson" wrote in message . au...
"John" wrote in message

"WASHINGTON -- In a surprise move, the United States
will begin fingerprinting and photographing millions
of visitors from allied European and Pacific nations
who now are exempt from such procedures, Homeland
Security Department officials said Friday........

snip

Hi,
I'm from Australia, been to the US once before and would not be put
off coming back because of this. I think it's a good thing.

regards,

John

It's a complete waste of time and money. Furthermore I'm not going to
tolerate a
fledgeling country with a dubious idea of "democracy" and questionable
leadership take my personal data for their nazionalsozialistische
"total awareness" drive (nor do I fancy transiting through a country
which has no-smoking zones OUTSIDE their airport buildings). So they
can shove it, I'm not going to use yank airlines or transit via the
US, my business is going elsewhere.
Mark K.