Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] celticsoc@aol.com is offline

Default kitchen cabinet grout clean or?

On Jul 14, 11:26?am, thumbs wrote:
Kitchen cabinet top is 2" tile and grout is badly stained, Have tried
cleaners, scrubbers, etc. Think I need something to grind top of grout
off and possibly replace grout and reseal. Know nothing about this or
how to do it. Would appreciate any how-to advice anybody could offer.
Thanks

--
thumbs

I just did my bathtub with grout whitener. Everyone who looked at it
thought I regrouted or retiled (I cleaned and polished the tile as
well).
It comes in a tube like white shoe polish, the kind with the sponge at
the top. It is tedious, but pretty easy to use. I got it at Lowes.