Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recharging Payne Air Conditioning Unit

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Dear Andrew,
I've been having stomach pains. I've got a stomach which is
big enough for me. But it isn't working very well. Someone told
me I may have a "hot appendix". I don't feel like going to a
doctor, so please write me directions for cooling my own
appendix.

More to the point. You don't have a real diagnosis, you've
got a SWAG. If you really feel like you want to proceed with your
SWAG, write me back (on this list) and I'll walk you through an
evacuation and recharge procedure for a typical home central AC
system.

But, I'd suggest you call a local service company and tell
them your AC isn't cooling very well. Let the tech figure out the
problem. Yeah, a lot of guys don't know much, but you may get a
good tech.

Speaking about yourself again... he sure as hell don't want you at his
home!!!!