Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
hwahl hwahl is offline

Default Oneway Laser Guided Hollowing System

On Jul 13, 10:09 am, Ted wrote:
Has anyone ever used the Oneway Laser Guided Hollowing System? If so,
can you tell me how it works and how it compares to the Jamieson
System? I am using a Oneway 2436 and have only hollowed with the
Ellsworth tools. I want a laser guided system and am not sure which
one to get.

Thanks,
Ted

Ted - I don't have the Oneway, but I do have a shop built Jamison and
the ELBO unit.

I use the Jamison like unit for deep boring ( over 7 -8 inches) and
the Elbo for smaller stuff. The ELBO is easier to set up but chatters
easier than the larger unit.

Hope this helps!! Hought