Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default OT, but electronic

dpb wrote:

CJT wrote:

dpb wrote:

aemeijers wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 23:54:51 GMT, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

(snip)

I have a salvaged set (keepers) of RAM. Four 1/4 meg sticks, equals
1MB of RAM. You guys are old G.

Pish. I remember the 256k sticks as new ...

Well, if we're remembering, I remember when all memory was core...

--

I guess you're too young to remember mercury delay lines, then.

Never came across them, true...

--

To be fair, the only place I have encountered one is at the Smithsonian.

As I recall, they also have an example of a CRT memory device.