Posted to alt.home.repair
jthread jthread is offline

Default Lawn concerns

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article
,
"ythread" wrote:

Try taking a picture of your lawn. Close-up and over-all. Then post them
somewhere on the internet. Post a link to
alt.home.lawn.garden with your description. I was hoping it was something
simple like over watering but it doesn't sound like that too me.

Good Luck

Think I'll just call my lawn service on Monday. That is what they get
big bucks for and it is becoming obvious that it going to be outside my
comfort zones (g).
Thanks for the assist anwyay

Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to get as many opinions as you can. Then again,
I'm my own lawn service.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out :-)

Jim