Posted to alt.home.repair
ythread ythread is offline

Default Lawn concerns

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article
,
"ythread" wrote:

If you have a lot of shade, or your yard doesn't drain well, it could be
fungus. Look on the internet for way to determine how much to water.
There
are several methods. I always like to water as little as possible to keep
water bills down too.

It is just as bad on the front yard and the side yard which is full
sun as it is in the back yard with some shade and along the tree line
which is full shade, not really getting hardly any sun between April and
October (g).
If there wasn't this consistentcy, I might be able to figure out what
is going on.

Thanks again.

Try taking a picture of your lawn. Close-up and over-all. Then post them
somewhere on the internet. Post a link to
alt.home.lawn.garden with your description. I was hoping it was something
simple like over watering but it doesn't sound like that too me.

Good Luck