Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default Source of detail pictures and research on wood grain

Tom:

Don't know how I missed this gem when you posted
it back in march but THANK YOU! Some of the
information is contained in other sources but is
scattered all over the place. This single source
consolidates that info and has so much more.

Very useful information and much appreciated.

Would it be ok with you if I shared this over in
rec.woodworking and with the guy who does
Silicone Valley Woodturners news letter? I'd
also like to put the link on my non-commercial,
personal woodworking site, with acknowledgement
of you as the "sharer". Would that be ok with you?

charlie b