Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Lawn concerns

Kurt Ullman wrote:
Top 1/4 to 1/2 of my grass in many areas is brown with the bottom
half or so green. Growing well. Any suggestions?

A lot depends on where you are. In the deep South you have totally
different kinds of grass and problems than I do in the Midwest. For example
my local area has had something of a drought. Areas close by have had ample
rain. You may or may not have watered.

In any case a very good source of information in the US is the county
extension office. See your local phone book under government offices. They
are free they are experts and they are not trying to sell you something.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit