Posted to uk.d-i-y
Millan Millan is offline

Default Lidl barrel jigsaw mini review

"George" wrote in message
. uk...

"Weatherlawyer" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 14, 12:53 am, "Millan" wrote:
Stupid's stupid newsreader setting error cleared

I just got this

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pa....Sabre_Saw.ar7

And cannot for the life of me see any difference when altering the
speed
control.. I got it today and returned it for another as the speed dial

was
faulty. Now this one is the same. i cannot feel or hear any difference

in
the 500-2600 speed.

Anyone else got one of these.

No. But why would you want to run a low powered machine at lower than
optimum speed?

In this case,Plastic

Hi george

yes. the chap at lidl said they had quite a few returned for this reason.
Its hard to explain but it feels like the knob inside isnt conected to
anything so the variable speed isnt working. its very slack and turns itself
when the motor is running. Its going back. thanks george