Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Followup on fence next door

My next door, townhouse, neighbors, who wanted the 6 foot fence around
their backyard, and next to mine, that I refused to sign off on, put
their home up for sale today.

It's not because they can't have the fence. They've always wanted a
single family house. (They have two little kids. She's working in DC
now to make more money, but she has to leave by 6AM, and it's still an
hour each way.)

This was what I expected, if I approved the fence, they'd build it,
move, and I'd be stuck with it.

They didn't seem mad at me when I refused to sign, but it's hard to
tell.

So I wish they were staying but the fence worked out well, until the
next guy wants it.....