Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] odi1632134@btinternet.com is offline

Default Equipotential bonding in practice

I'm renovating a 1960's bathroom that at present has no equipotential
bonding. I understand the requirements but there are certain
practical difficulties and I wonder if anyone has any solutions.
1. The new chrome towel radiator has nowhere to attach a clamp, will
connections to the pipes suffice and considering the aesthetics how
close to the rad do these have to be.
2. I will be using braided tap connectors. There is no pipe to
attach the strap on the tap side and I assume I can't rely on a
connection to the pipes at the other end of the tap connector. What
can I do here?