Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Nick is offline

Default Henry is out of breath

"GB" wrote in message
Our Henry vacuum cleaner is not sucking properly. There seems to be
something wrong with the motor. Are there any user-serviceable parts on a
Henry motor? For example, the brushes?

I am assuming at the moment that it is either the brushes are worn or one
of the motor coils has burnt out. If it's a coil, I am afraid that poor
Henry is destined for landfill, but brushes ought to be easy enough to
replace (I assume).

The machine still runs, but it doesn't suck properly. I have, of course,
checked all the obvious things, like the hose and so on, before asking
here.

Just stating the obvious but does Henry have any filters and has the baggie
been changed recently?