Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Steve is offline

Default INSPIRATION: my router bit storage

Andy wrote:

The photos made me realize I need to work on getting more colorful
bits - so far I've been pretty partial to various shades of gray: MLCS
(decent quality on a budget + free shipping) and Infinity (great
quality IMO at moderate prices). My only CMT bit is an upcut spiral,
which doesn't have any orange. Oh, well.
Hope this is, well, inspirational...
Andy

DEFINTELY Inspirational! I have several nice teakwood floppy storage
drawers that I was considering throwing out or giving to St Vincent
DePaul. Your router-bit storage idea has saved them from oblivion.

--Steve