Posted to uk.d-i-y
Thomarse Thomarse is offline

Default doors doors doors, where to get big ones!

On Jul 13, 2:28 pm, Andy Burns wrote:
On 13/07/2007 14:24, Thomarse wrote:

I dont see how Premdor can sell a door for £80 and the same door which
has been sold to Wickes by Premdor costs only £20 in Wickes...

They don't really want the hassle of selling you a single door, they'd
rather sell them by the lorry-load to Wickes, so the price they offer to
you is punitively high.

That makes sense... just seems a little odd in this case as their
website is very "consumer friendly" and looks like tey are trying to
attract people in to buy...

Oh well, i'll get my doors from wickes unless they dont stock the big
ones then I will resort back to Premdor!