Posted to uk.d-i-y
Thomarse Thomarse is offline

Default doors doors doors, where to get big ones!

I wish bigger was better when it came to internal doors as then they
would be so popular I'd be able to walk into my local DIY store and
buy what I need!...

In my victorian terrace I have doors which I want to replace as they
are the horibble looking laminated brown fake wood effect ones that
look like something out of the 70's...

The problem is their size!.. It seems people used to be alot taller
and fatter in victorian days as these doors are massive compared to
anything I can find i standard DIY sheds.

Does anyone know where I can get some basic hardboard, white, panel
effect doors (which in any other size you can pick up for £20 or so)
but in the following size...

33" wide (possibly 32", I cant reember off the top of my head... and
80" tall as opposed to the standard 78"

Any help or advice or anyone who has suffered the same problem please
advise... I am worried thsi is going to turn out to be costly... I
only need 3 of the things!

Tom