Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

Default help needed on through bulkhead fitting

"rb" wrote in message
.. .
Got an el cheapo weed sprayer with plastic tank. The cheesy hose
to the wand they put on it has cracked.

I'd like to put a new, longer hose on it.

Problem being that they have a plastic collar fitting that screws
down on a nipple on the tank, and the nipple has some kind of
non-standard thread. I'm thinking of abandoning it and putting in
a new arrangement.

So, what commonly available part or parts are there that I can use
to put through a new hole drilled in the top of the tank that will
enable me to hook a hose up to it?

How about just a common hose clamp that you can buy at any hardware
or automotive store?
Bob-tx