ROBB

Default Steel targets or alternatives ?

The metal target's composition depends on the bullet composition .
I still have a set of 5 targets made from 1 X 2 al. barstock.
They were 5 in long and were cut to look like a rat in profile .

This was shot at 33 feet on the same steel tables used for bowling
pin shoots. The course was timed for all 5 rats to clear the table.
I was using either a High Standard Citation, or a Victor from a holster.
K Mart supplied the ammunition CHEEP .

The targets were best hit solid as if the rat wound up laying on end,
1 X 2 makes a smallish target for fast shooting .
This course was for my own pleasure and was called - are you ready ?

The 10 Meter Combat Rat Course.

I wore Good tinted lens safety glasses for eye protection.
Necco Wafers and Ritz Crackers make good targets and are bio degradable.

ROBB