Peter Crosland

Default Conservatory floor/foundation issues

Were the ones that you mention not exempt because they didn't meet one
or other of the requirements perhaps? Also, the applicable date
seems to be April 2002.

I must wake up! I of course meant FENSA. Yes I see what you are saying now.
What it comes down to is that Chris did not give enough information to
decide one way or the other. Certainly the local BCo people seem thoroughly
confused about some of the detail. No doubt they have been dropped in the
brown and malodorous. The April 2003 date of course refers to boilers which
on of these schemes involved replacing and relocating that added to the
confusion.