Posted to uk.local.scot-highlands,uk.rec.pets.misc,rec.pets.dogs.misc,ie.general,uk.d-i-y
DJ Spider DJ Spider is offline

Default sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots Gaelic?

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth"
saying something like:

I also know a Welshman that speaks English perfectly well and will not
respond to English.

Some of them are like that. A pat on the head and a biscuit might bring
them round.

When I used to work as a security steward at outdoor events like the
races and stuff, I worked at the Brecon Jazz Festival. We used to work
the night shift and used to go for a few jars before starting. Here are
a couple of gems we heard:

'Is this coat your jacket?'
'Are you reading that paper you're sat on?'

Ah Wales, where men are men and sheep are nervous!

DJ Spider

--

Do you need a Disco? Visit http://www.discoroyale.net
for all your Disco and party needs.