RichardS

Default Underfloor Heating

"Peter Richardson" wrote in message

To all,

I apologise for posting details of the underfloor heating we sell.

I didn't realise it would cause so much upset.

I personally and my company are against spam, and do not and will not
ever send unsolicited emails.

Contary to some of the messages, we do advertise properly (see google)
and our products are very high quality.

Sorry, once again. We will never post adverts again.

Thank You,

Peter Richardson

Unsolicited advertising does, as you've just found out, upset folks. We've
a very good signal-to-noise ratio for posts in this NG (incl spam, trolls
and offensive posting) and we'd really like to keep it that way. Thanks for
the apology though.

As you have noticed, such topics as UF heating do come up from time to
time - if you've got something to contribute then please do! A 4 or 5 line
sig at the end of a useful response is probably as good advertising as you
can get - people will investigate your products if they think that you know
your stuff.

A couple of other inhabitants of this place use similar strategies and
they're generally welcomed - Max Bone and Hepworth Plumbing for example -
mostly because they are able to give useful and informative responses to
questions that people post.

cheers
Richard

--