Posted to alt.home.repair
Ook Ook is offline

Default bald faced hornet nest - how to remove?

And a match :-).

In all seriousness...many years I lived on the Island of Guam, where we had
a small dark wasp we called a boonie bee. It was a small paper wasp, and was
actually non-agressive. The problem with them is that they would build nests
*everywhere*, practically overnight. To get rid of the nests, we would take
a rag, stick it on the end of a long pole, put some light oil, turpentine,
etc. on it, light it, and then use it to burn the nest. Worked great.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I've heard large quanities of gasoline helps.