Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Leveling a Mobile Home

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 01:17:53 GMT, "Mike Dobony"
wrote:
Not OSB unless it is very well protected from the rain/snow/wet...

I don't know. It is UNDER the trailer and has a full skirting. I never had
rain blow up under it, but only lived here a few months. My in-laws have
had a trailer for a few years and never had a problem of rain, snow wet
getting under their trailer.

My single guess is that you have cider shims on top of the blocks
now. Plenty of mobile homes (wheels off ?) in your area, surely would
mean a local company can level this for you.
--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..