Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kmnormy@yahoo.com is offline

Default shower floor draining slow when water is off

As of now there is water pooling after the water shuts off on a single
16x16 ceramic porcelain tile in my not quite finished shower. The
drain is close to the wall where the valve is and all surrounding
tiles are almost a full bubble of slope. However the tile that is
getting the pooling is only a quarter bubble at most. I am grouted
but not sealed. Should I pop tiles and redo? The water eventually
drains or dries but takes 15-20 minutes at least. Any suggestions?