Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net is offline

Default Which central split pack unit should I buy?

On Jul 10, 2:46 pm, M Q wrote:

Anyone that recommends an AC based upon the minimal information that
you have given us should be ignored. The AC size depends upon
many factors such as climate exposure, windows, insualtion, etc.
Find a contractor that will do a manual J load calculation.
Also, there is no Trane 18 SEER R-410A AC in the capacity range
that you mentioned (only R-22). That may also be true of Amana, but

Well, I'm sorry! We did not what kind of information was needed. She
has new triple paned windows. We know for a fact there is an R-410A
for an Amana, go to their website. As far as climate exposure we are
in Middle Tennessee, right outside Nashville to be exact. Very good
insulation in the house, too. Now can you give us a civil explanation
without biting our heads off???