Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default "DIY Disasters" ....TV's worst ever DIY show?

":Jerry:" wrote in message
reenews.net...

An ordinary DIYer will be able to do the work with manual tools, he or she
will use power tools only to speed the work along, they will not be
reliant on the tool cutting a straight line for example. What non of these
'Makeover' (and many of the more detailed DIY) programmes mention is that
the only reason the presenter/trader was using power tools was to speed
things along.

I disagree.. I make far less mistakes and get better results using power
tools even the really cheap ones from Aldi.
I use my £30 table saw a lot as I just can't get a straight cut with a hand
saw.