Posted to misc.consumers.house
Rich Greenberg Rich Greenberg is offline

Default Replacing Bathroom Ceiling Fan/light on bottom floor

In article . net,
Tomes wrote:

So the advice here is to just replace the guts inside the box and not use
the new box that comes with the new assembly. Hmmm. I am thinking that
the new stuff really wants to use the new box as it is already all put
together and all. I'll take another look at the stuff and consider this.
Thanks for a thought that I had not considered yet.

The reason it comes complete with a box is to allow for the same
fan/light package to be used in both new and replacement installations.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L