Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Expansive foam

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 02:29:27 -0400, "MiamiCuse"
wrote:

Even though I am pretty sure there is flashing underneath I will still feel
better if I can fill the crevice along the perimeter.

Foam is not needed, imo. You are doing something cosmetic - I guess.
The UV rays will eventually damage the foam...will it last.

Flashing underneath, sounds like my Spanish type tile. Barely nailed
on :-))

Fix the flashing if need be, but my guess is the roofer never used
foam... any area house...

--
Oren